You are here
IT as a Business Advantage
IT is challenging to get right and expensive to get wrong — not only in terms of dollars spent, but also in lost efficiency and potential regulatory infringements. Meanwhile, the right technology, implemented well and appropriately managed and monitored, can mean significant gains in growth and efficiency. An effective, well-managed IT system is one of the most valuable business advantages an organization can secure.
How your organization evolves is an ongoing concern? objective?, since technology applications and hardware updates require a fresh approach to effectively integrate them into the business model. To manage the risk, organizations need sound business advice. Process efficiency, budgeting, strategy and vision are common reasons to seek outside help.
A Hundred Answers takes a holistic approach, developing ‘as-is’ assessments of the entire organization under review. This includes governance of operations, talent management, technology review and build/development processes. We walk our clients through the implications of the current state, and the logical next steps to deal with current and longer term challenges. We also draw on the experience from in-house personnel. Their collective input becomes part of the transformation process and increases the overall acceptance of recommended actions.
At A Hundred Answers, we offer technology leaders a complete suite of services and tools supported by the broad knowledge base of our professionals. Our combined industry experience, functional business understanding, management capability and technical depth can meet your organization’s specific needs in these areas:
• Project Management – selecting and applying the appropriate methodology and approach that is tailored to the project to optimize business opportunities.
• IT Strategy Development - integrating business and IT processes to allow for continuous assessment and necessary adjustments in response to changing market conditions.
• IT Effectiveness - evaluating IT strengths and risks across a wide array of IT disciplines or formalizing tools and processes to enable clients to run IT as a business.
• IT Sourcing - examining the cost structures and service levels of current IT sourcing, whether insourced or outsourced, and evaluating the options to improve cost and service through internal adjustments, vendor selection, contract negotiation and sourcing execution.
• IT Audit and Assurance – identifying and addressing IT risk exposures through assessments of general IT controls, application controls and user access and security to ensure data integrity and maintain an adequate security posture.