Our Promises & Shared Values
A Hundred Answers (AHA) is a Canadian professional services firm providing advisory, digital & technology solutions and services.
Promises are personal. They're human. We all understand their importance and their power. After all, the bedrock of our integrity is defined by the promises we keep, and it's only through honouring and delivering on those promises that trust is earned.
- Respect: Our consultants are committed to relations based on mutual respect, equity, and professionalism.
- Well-being: A healthy workplace requires the health and well-being of employees. Our company is committed to using organizational practices that promote a healthy work environment.
- Trust: At AHA, we do everything in our power to build trust-based relationships with our clients and long-term relationships with our collaborators.
- Passion: We believe that to in order to succeed, our employees have to be passionate about what they do. Strong motivation and quality projects make work enjoyable, leading to success on an individual and group basis.
- Integrity: At AHA, we believe integrity, transparency, and straight talk are essential to good relations. Honesty means honouring our commitments and fulfilling our obligations.
- Creativity: At AHA, our approach is evolving all the time. We constantly pursue excellence and work to innovate and improve every part of our business to better meet our clients' needs.
Our values at A Hundred Answers are honest and straightforward. We've built a great place to do great work with great people. At AHA, we bring our best people and our best ideas to help solve our clients' business problems - every time.
Read all of our news, white papers, and case studies.
August 24, 2016
Social Workplace Perks at A Hundred Answers
A Hundred Answers provides numerous social work perks for its employees.
August 24, 2016
Improving Data Driven Website Performance
Data driven websites are at the core of enabling a rich user experience. Can you significantly improve your website’s performance?