Dun and Bradstreet
Create a trusted, single integrated view of your data and implement intelligent analytics to deliver growth by accessing best-in-class insights from Dun & Bradstreet.
A true relationship data platform is created when D&B's proprietary commercial data is combined with your data and integrated into your native workflow systems to optimize the platform for insight discovery. Then and only then, does relationship data come to life to be used across your organization.
AHA customers who subscribe to these Dun & Bradstreet solutions will have hands-on access to real-time data to help empower users in retail, manufacturing, distribution, technology, energy, government and other industries with insights on a variety of functions including:
- Account mastering and duplicate detection - Utilizing a built-in batch match and cleanse capability, companies can quickly identify and embed Dun & Bradstreet's D-U-N-S® Number as a unique identifier on every account record and isolate or cleanse all duplicate records.
- Real-time data quality and enrichment - Organizations can update and maintain a single, master record that provides a trusted view of an account. This reduces the risk of multiple, inconsistent or contradictory records and is continuously monitored for any changes.
- Insight into the legal corporate hierarchy of a company - By embedding the Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S® Number on all records customers can easily understand the relationships (Parent, Headquarter, branches etc.) of related corporate family members.
- On-going risk monitoring - Organizations can track and manage a variety of risk dimensions on suppliers, manufacturers, customers and more.
- Credit decisioning - NetSuite users can make informed decisions on establishing credit lines and limits based on Dun & Bradstreet's data.
- Collections - Credit managers can optimize credit policies to minimize 'days sales outstanding' (DSO) and bad debt without restricting revenue.
Looking to enhance your data insights?
Our team of CRM solution developers integrates Dun and Bradstreet’s data services to provide real-time market and industry data to jumpstart your business development and lead generation activities.Contact us for more information.
Read all of our news, white papers, and case studies.
August 24, 2016
Social Workplace Perks at A Hundred Answers
A Hundred Answers provides numerous social work perks for its employees.
August 24, 2016
Improving Data Driven Website Performance
Data driven websites are at the core of enabling a rich user experience. Can you significantly improve your website’s performance?