Using Sitecore XP, AHA implements web content management (WCM) and customer experience management (CXM) solutions to deliver superior digital customer experiences.
Today, organizations are trying to build deeper, lasting relationships with their customers. To aid with this, digital marketing solutions are providing more and more capability to deliver personalized customer experiences - combining tools for content management, data analytics, and marketing automation. Sitecore Experience Platform offers advanced functionality to deliver integrated digital marketing solutions that harness contextual customer information to offer a highly personalized experience for each customer. Sitecore XP features:
- A robust content management system that supports reusable content publishedacross multiple digital channels.
- In-session personalization to deliver targeted and relevant content to visitors based on deviceand geolocation detection.
- An enterprise-class search that offers a flexible and scalable search engine for site search.
- Contextual personalization that collects intelligence from all customer interactions across all channel sources in a real-time data repository, to provide an enhanced personalized experience.
- Experience optimization that collects deep analytics on how visitors are interacting with content, supporting A/B and multivariate content testing, and campaign management.
- Marketing automation that coordinates engagement plans and email management, adapting communications to leverage content, channels and digital assets most appropriate for each interaction.
From strategy to design to implementation - we are your partner throughout the journey
Since 2013, our team of digital strategists and certified Sitecore developers lead clients through the design and implementation of new digital marketing solutions. We have a proven digital implementation approach combining best practices from over 35 implementations using various digital marketing technology platforms. These have included some of the world’s largest web content management system implementation projects. Our clients represent a breadth of public, private, and not-for-profit organizations, include local, provincial, and federal governments, transportation providers, not-for-profit agencies, higher education institutions, financial services companies, telecommunications providers, and manufacturing companies.
- Digital strategy. AHA's digital strategists help clients define their digital marketing strategy and assess their business and solution requirements to recommend a technology solution to help them achieve their digital marketing objectives.
- User experience design. Our expertise lies in collecting and analyzing user needs and balancing those with the business objectives of the organization to develop the site’s information architecture, navigation model, search strategy, interaction design, and visual layouts.
- Solution architecture & design. We help our clients define the infrastructure architecture to best suit their solution needs.
- Implementation. Our implementation team designs, develops, and implements web experience management solutions.
- Support & maintenance. Our team provides long-term support and maintenance to help client leverage the skills and expertise of our certified Sitecore developer team.
- Upgrades. We work with clients to upgrade from previous versions of Sitecore to leverage Sitecore XP’s latest features and capabilities.
- Training. AHA offers specialized Sitecore training to clients to optimize their use of Sitecore XP.
Need help with your Sitecore implementation?
Let AHA's team of certified Sitecore developers help you harness the power of Sitecore's customer experience management capability.Contact us for more information.
Read all of our news, white papers, and case studies.
October 4, 2018
National Accounting Firm and Leading Tech Company Join Forces
AHA Merger with MNP Brings Enhanced Technology Solutions to Clients
October 4, 2018
Managing Web Forms in a Web Content Management System
Web forms can be managed and maintained through a WCMS system to save company time.